Judges are looking for a consultant organization which has demonstrated exemplary performance in the last 12-18 months. The organization may be a consultant of any kind (eg architect, engineer, project manager, cost consultant) and any size, but must have its core business in the construction or built environment sector and must be a Saudi-based organization or conduct at least 50% of its business in KSA.
Judges will be looking for evidence of excellence in service delivery, innovation, quality of work, and a positive contribution to the development of the industry. Entrants should supply a copy of their most recent annual report if available or other evidence of financial performance.
The judges will be looking for evidence of some or all of the following:
- Excellence in service delivery
- Clear strategy and vision
- Strong client and supply chain relationships including collaborative working.
- Adoption of digitalization
- Contribution to environmental sustainability
- Excellence in health, safety and wellbeing
- People development and workplace culture, including training, development and diversity.
- Positive contribution to the development of the sector.
the winner will be selected by the SCA no need to apply any application for this category.