Judges are looking for a contractor organization of any size which has demonstrated exemplary performance in the last 12-18 months. The organization may be a main contractor or specialist/sub-contractor and must be a Saudi-based organization or conduct at least 50% of its business in KSA.
Judges will be looking for evidence of excellence in project delivery, innovation, quality of work, and a positive contribution to the development of the industry. Entrants should supply a copy of the most recent annual report if available or other evidence of financial performance.
The judges will be looking for evidence of some or all of the following:
- Excellence in delivery
- Clear strategy and vision
- Strong client and supply chain relationships
- Adoption of digitalization
- Contribution to environmental sustainability
- Excellence in health, safety and wellbeing
- People development and workplace culture, including training, development and diversity
- Positive contribution to the development of the sector.