Judges are looking for an exemplary organization, with 249 or less employees, although they emphasize cultural achievement, not size, matters.
Our outstanding SME will display the following organizational attributes:
1. Evidence of development through engaging with and developing best practice in construction and organizational management
2. Demonstration of how investment is made in employees, through training, growth and organizational culture
3. Taking action to improve their productivity and work smarter
4. Showing how they have engaged with their supply chain, both upward to their Clients and downwards to their Suppliers, to add value to their involvement in projects
5. Evidence that they have development and performance targets in place and show monitoring and management of performance to improve on their set goals.