Judges are looking for a manufacturer or product organization of any size which has demonstrated exemplary performance in supplying the sector in the last 12-18 months.
The organization may be a manufacturer or materials or product supplier of any kind and any size but must have its core business in the construction or built environment sector and must be a Saudi-based organization or conduct at least 50% of its business in KSA.
Judges will be looking for evidence of excellence in manufacturing and product delivery (where relevat), innovation, and a positive contribution to the development of the industry. Entrants should supply a copy of their most recent annual report if available or other evidence of financial performance.
The judges will be looking for evidence of some or all of the following:
- Excellence in manufacturing and product delivery
- Clear strategy and vision
- Strong client and supply chain relationships including collaborative working.
- Adoption of digitalization
- Contribution to environmental sustainability
- Excellence in health, safety and wellbeing
- People development and workplace culture, including training, development, and diversity
- Positive contribution to the development of the sector.